Saturday, April 18, 2009

Something to cherish...

I take a bajillion pictures of my kids...I think deep down I think that if I have all these pictures, no matter how much time passes and how old they get I can hold onto the memory....to that moment in time. But something that breaks my heart is that I don't have many pictures of myself with my kids...and sometimes I think down the road maybe they would wish they had more. I'm really making an effort to make that happen. Anyway...mushiness aside...my friend Summer was so sweet to take some time away from her precious 2 month old and 2 year old to take some pictures of our little family. In particular I am SOOOOO grateful for the ones of me with my babies...




Thanks from the bottom of my heart Summer!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those turned out great!....It's funny, I think you can tell that Ryan is older now than when those were taken, even though it hasn't been that long :)

The Hawkins Family said...

I absolutely love these!!!! You have such a beautiful little family!

Suzi said...

Just beautiful. I know what you mean about not having many pictures of you with the kids. That is me too, but my reasons are always excuses...my hair is not done, when I lose weight...you name it, there is always an excuse. I do need to get better though. I have billions of pictures of the kids, but hardly any of me, muchless me with the kids. You inspire me! LOL

parsonsfamily said...

Such great pictures Shannon!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos.

Dallas said...

These are fantastic, Shannon! You look amazing, and the kiddos are gorgeous as usual. :)