Friday, April 17, 2009

Rainy Day Friends and Fun

It was one of those days when it was just a matter of time before the rain, thunder and lightening arrived but we made sure to get some playtime in with Jackson and Kendall before it did!

Snacktime...a favorite activity!


Kendall playing with the big kids...I swear she see seems like she's turned into such a big girl in the last couple months!


Chalk Katies and Jacksons were a hit...


Kendall is an advanced artist :P


A lovely mirror pic while Katie was napping...excuse my psycho face!


The storm was really roaring when Katie got up from nap so we popped in a movie...


While Ryan was sleeping Katie and I played


Beautiful girl...


For some reason when I look at this picture I can still see the chubby little baby I once knew...

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Oh my gosh! I love the last picture. She is getting to be such a big girl.

The Hawkins Family said...

Loving the Starbucks cups! I ALREADY have to do that for Jace! Everytime he sees mine he HAS to have his own. I think it makes him feel like a big boy.