Wednesday, April 15, 2009

7 Months Old!

Posting this today since I have a busy day tomorrow. Little Man and I had a bitty photoshoot today. He wasn't feelin' it...I thought He'd love to hang out nekkid :P Oh well...here's my precious boy...



This one's going into my "blackmail folder" :P


For you eagle eye photogs...forgive the horrible clone jobs on the last two...I ran out of time :P

6 comments:

We are the Romanski Family. said...

I love the last one! tooshie shots are so much fun.

The Hawkins Family said...

He is so darn cute! And how is it possible that he is 7 months already!!??

Unknown said...

Totally freakin cute! Remind me to get some plexi...looks great! :)

Shanti said...

i don't see girly ballerina here...what are those leggy things called again? what are they for? do they just keep their legs warm? i think he's a handsome boy!!

Shana said...

What a cutie pie!!! This is Shana, from Kindermusic by the way =)

Jennifer said...

So sweet and adorable!!