Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter is in the Air

Yesterday we went and saw the Easter Bunny at the mall. Yes, I torture my kids with this every year. Although, Katie was actually excited about it this year. :) Katie really wanted her picture with the beautiful fake flowers...


Passing the time in line by laughing at Ryan in Daddy's shades...


By the time we actually got to the bunny...Ryan was covered in drool. Oh well...at least he didn't scream! :)


Katie and Dadd next to the dinosaur that we have to visit every time we go to the mall :)


Today we got our special Easter treat from Grandma and Grandpa from CA....an Edible Arrangement bouquet! So yummy...especially the chocolate covered pineapples!


Ryan got a few sucks on a peice of cantelope before it went into the mesh feeder :P


What is this thing mom???


Hmmmm...let's see if I can eat it...


Katie and Ryan with their cards (Ryan obviously just realized it wasn't food...hehe)


Just realized I have some pictures from my mom's group easter egg hunt to add...

No comments: