Saturday, April 25, 2009

We went to the zoo, zoo, zoo...how about you, you, you?

Wednesday we went to the zoo with some friends and had a great time! I bought a season pass so we're looking forward to many zoo trips in the future :)

Getting sunscreened up...it was 90 degrees and sunny!


Checking out the meerkats...


I was 1 second too late for a very cool shot with the Cheetah...


The Giraffes are a big hit...especially the new baby giraffe who was being anti-social with our side of the exhibit...




Our caravan...


Monkeys checking out some Monkeys :P


Ryan was generally unhappy the whole time


Finally the little ones sleep!



Jen and Tyler!


Kendall did so good riding in the wagon :)


Katie and her orangutan


Hot mamas :)


Bubble girl and boy


Look who it is again!


Definitely a great time had by all and I think the kiddos were out like a light before we left the parking lot. :P

No comments: