Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Mama

For a Mama who is always behind the camera, pictures of me with my kids are SOOOO special to me. I had a portrait party for Ryan's playgroup at Mercer yesterday and was convinced to hand over the camera so I could get a picture with Ryan. The only thing that would make me even happier would have been to have one with Katie too. Lots more pictures to come...

7 comments:

The Oliver's said...

Shannon!!! This is such a great picture! Look at your cute hair! And Ryan, well...he's just precious! LOVE HIM!

Amber said...

What a great picture! I am glad so glad someone convinced you to take your turn!!!

S, J, B, & S said...

What a cute picture! Love it! I promise there are some good ones in my bunch too ... I will FINALLY have time this week to get them to you! Thanks for being so patient. :)

Lindsay H said...

Oh my gosh...Shannon! You guys look beautiful!! I love this picture!! I can't wait to see more!

Dallas said...

That's too precious! What a happy Baby Boy and Mama. Hehe...

Unknown said...

Awwww...love it! Super cute hair too!!

Jennifer said...

Such a great picture - an his sweather vest is adorable!