Friday, April 24, 2009

A day in April...

So I was driving yesterday and the sun was shining, kids were in a good mood and this song came on the radio...it just made me happy so I had an idea to just take snapshots of the kids outside eating lunch and to also take some video. It's not perfect...the pictures aren't that great......I cut the song off on the end on accident....I'm definitely NOT a videographer, but it still makes me happy to watch.



By they way the idea came from one of my fav photogs... Tara Whitney, specifically THIS post on her blog. LOVE IT! But obviously comparing mine to the person who put hers together is like comparing me to Heidi Klum...haha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! You really are talented. I have great ideas in my head, but if and when I do complete those ideas, they are awful - hehe. Thanks for sharing.

Just Me said...

AWWW! I am turning into a sappy Mommy! That brought tears to my eyes. Sooo super sweet!

parsonsfamily said...

I love that so much!!!

The Hawkins Family said...

Shannon that is awesome! I love it and fully intend on shamelessly stealing the idea some day in the future! =0)

Jennifer said...

That was so sweet!!

Lindsay H said...

Wow...brought tears to my eyes. Love it!! You know the funny thing? I was working on something like this the other night! I just haven't posted it yet. Suprised? :) I loved that!