Sunday, December 9, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree!

We finally got our tree up this week! With Katie's birthday being when it is and with how busy I've been it's up a little later than I had hoped but oh well...it's up! I am very excited to have Christmas morning here at our own house...even though I will miss the very familiar Christmas mornings with the fam in CA. Hopefully I can make it just as special for Katie here as it's always been for me. Anywho...the "bush tree" in all it's glory! It's just not the same as the ones we cut in CA but it'll do I suppose. :)


3 comments:

Dallas said...

Very, very pretty!! *sigh* I miss real trees. Ma$ybe one day I can talk Mark into one.

Laurie said...

Nice! I love real trees too, but I don't miss the mess they make. ugh

Marisa said...

Beautiful!!