Grandma and Grandpa K. and Aunt Julie came over for dinner, the below mentioned cookie decorating and to go to church. We had a wonderful night and I was especially happy a) because my food didn't make anyone sick (that I know of) and b) I had my yummy Cheesy Potatoes. :D Here are some snaps from Xmas Eve.
Grandpa's really excited about his Jammies!
After Santa came, I snapped a couple of pictures of the goodies!
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
2 comments:
We can not wait to help play with all of Katie's new toys.
Nice haul! The boys got the same little peoples toy
Post a Comment