Wednesday, December 19, 2007

More D300 adventures...

Holy Overexposure Batman...need to fix this pronto, but the subject is cute!



this one was ok...


Today we went to the Houston Children's Museum with the some friends. That place is cool! Way cooler than our sad little Woodlands one. But I brought the D300 which had somehow been switched to centerweighted metering and I was going crazy! It wouldn't lock focus...or so I thought because it wouldn't beep. R probably was wondering why such a moron bought a camera like that! haha! I hardly got any pictures because I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on. :( Oh well. Here's Katie and her new cutie boyfriend....jealous Jackson, Andon, Jerah, Job and Ayden? Man...Katie's got a lot of boyfriends! :) They are conducting very serious physics experiments...


Hehe...love this...


A few from the other day....not looking good. :( The color is WAY off...so much to figure out!


Cali proved to be a more willing subject :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Well, the sad thing is that those pictures all still look much better than mine-haha. I still can't get away from the yellow tint and it's driving me nuts!