Friday, December 7, 2007
Visiting Santa
Don't hate me because I scanned this (hiding my head in shame). But Katie and I went and saw Santa this morning. We've been talking about it for days...how she was going to sit on his lap and show him how she can say "ho ho ho" and how nice Santa is and how fun it will be. She went along with it...until she caught sight of the jolly old soul. Then you would have though he was the devil! She wanted out of there. But, we stayed in line and when it was finally our turn she sat on his lap and looked up at him like a deer in headlights. Not crying though! But by the time the stupid photographer, and I use that term loosely, figured out how to use the camera she was just introduced to minutes before, Katie started whining and this is what you get. Hehe....it's an improvement from Easter that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow-that's a shame because he looks like a great Santa too! It's still a cute picture...even though I'm sure you would have rather jumped in there [to take it] instead :)
I think you should post last year's picture! That oe was priceless. :-) She still looks adorable in her little outfit.
awesome! Meghan cried ....we are going to try again though
Post a Comment