Sunday, December 16, 2007

Some of the first D300 Katie pics

These don't particularly display to you anything spectacular about the camera's capabilities but when I look at the SOOC's there are some major differences. Just the capability of this thing at higher ISO's is astonishing! The skin tones are GREAT...I always had probs with the D50. The only thing I'm noticing is a lot more blue in the skin. I still need to mess with my custom settings as these are still factory but I'm very impressed!

I hardly did anything to these...only slight contrast boost and sharpen.

3 comments:

Megan said...

awesome! I am so jealous! Your skin tones look awesome! Much less ruddy. I do see the blue...I have that problem also. Congrats Shannon! Can't wait until we meet up again so you can use that thing on the boys :)

Dallas said...

YAY! I can't wait to see more.

happymcfamily said...

Her skin does look beautiful.
so are you selling the D50? :p