Katie had peanut butter apples today for lunch and she kept mispronouncing "peanut" and saying something awfully similar to to the name a male body part. HEHE. By the time I got the camera she started saying it correctly but I caught a couple funnies.
Disclaimer - if you have small children around watching this and would like them to pronounce peanut butter correctly you might want to watch it later. HEHE
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
5 comments:
Hehe, Love it! Now I don't feel o bad from the phrase my child was saying.
HAHA HAAAAA!! Meghan hasn't been doing any naughties really but sit sounds like ...well you know
That is the funniest thing ever! I was literally laughing out loud!
lol how cute!
haha! Hilarious! I think I will refrain from letting Juliana see this one... after all she did pick up on the cha-cha's rather quickly ;)
Post a Comment