Wednesday, December 26, 2007

K Family Christmas

Let the toy-fest begin! I have no idea where I'm going to put it all but Katie made out like a bandit. She was so funny when she opened a present...it had to be opened all the way. No leaving anything in the box to come back to later. Made for a long morning but she had fun. Here's Daddy helping her open up some new babies.


I thought this was funny...Katie next to the pile-o-paper and boxes...


Mommy got slippers!


Katie cookin' up something yummy in her new kitchen :) She also had fun painting on her new easel! Yeah we had a busy morning.


The Christmassy masterpiece...


Opening gifts at Grandma and Grandpa K's. I was horrible and didn't get any other pictures! :( I was in a tryptophan stupor most of the evening.

3 comments:

Dallas said...

Mommy got slippers AND a camera!! Your pictures turned out good. Mine look like poop, I literally took maybe 8 pictures all day. YIKES!!! BAD mommy!

Jenifer said...

Andon has those same polar bear PJ's

Megan said...

Love your new header! Looks like you guys had a great xmas!