Friday, August 31, 2007

Photoshoot today!

I had the privilege today to take some 2nd birthday pictures for Katie's friend Jackson. Well, they are actually for his birthday invitation. Of course Katie had to help me set up. And...omg....she actually posed and smiled and stayed put for more than 5 seconds on the set! You don't understand...this is a first! :)


Then this one just melted the old heart...


I asked her to give her babies a kiss...well I guess having your babies give each other kisses is darn cute as well.


And here is a sneaky peaky for Jackson's Mommy!

4 comments:

Jenifer said...

Look at Andon's best friends. They are so cute. I can not believe Katie actually posed for a picture!She is growing up.

Dallas said...

Soooo cute! I'm gonna fly tp TX and give that Smoosh a big bear hug!!

Lindsay H said...

Those look great! I can't wait to see the rest! Katie is too cute!

Donita said...

You are right, that 2nd one....be still my heart! She is just scrumptious!