London
It was such a relief to be in a city where we understood what the people were saying (most times) and they understood us! We even spent an extra day there and went around on the "Tube" and saw some more sites. We went and saw Mary Poppins one night and it was totally a blast. I think Keith was even singing afterwards. :)
St. Paul's Cathedral
If you know anything about Mary Poppins this is where the bird lady "feeds the birds." :)
The guard at St. James Palace.
Apparently the fun guards with the hats like the ones you think of in front of Buckingham Palace are all in Iraq. So the Jamaicans are filling in. :D

Horses walking down the street...an everyday occurance I guess.

The best London guide ever, Mick. Apparently he's been on TV. He was a riot!

Buckingham Palace


Just me with a phone booth because it's cool!

The Royal Mews
This is where all the royal horses and carriages are kept. Most of the horses were gone enjoying the summer in some pasture. Two unfortunate fellows had to stay behind...poor things. Oh and the horses and the guy with the gold carriage, which weighs 3 tons by the way) are fake.

The Parliament and The Clock Tower that houses Big Ben (who was not chiming unfortunately) and Westminster Abbey


We took a walk along the River Thames and saw the Tower of London and the Tower of London Bridge. No, much to Dallas's dismay we didn't see the Jewels. :)


Playing in the Tube

I hope you've enjoyed our pictures of Europe! We had such a great time and I'm so glad we did it. It was an experience of a lifetime! I have many more pictures that I will put up on picasa and I will post the link when they are up.
Happy Blogging!

1 comment:
WHAT? No pictures of the Queen's jewels? Didn't you go tour that? The pictures are great. The tube pic of Keith is awesome!!
I've definetly enjoyed your pictures of Europe!
Post a Comment