Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I've been tagged!

One of my fellow bloggers Donitatagged me! Now I have to struggle to come up with 8 intersting things about myself....hmmm...

1. I have a webbed toe....yes I know...disgusting!

2. I love cheesy chick flicks.

3. Speaking of cheese, I could eat Macaroni and Cheese every day of the week and not get tired of it.

4. I just finished reading Marley and Me and bawled my eyes out at the end, even though I knew what was coming.

5. Naptime is my favorite time of day.

6. I watch Days of Our Lives...hey at least it's not Passions (Dallas)!

7. I miss CA and my family every day.

8. My favorite Starbucks drink is a Peppermint Mocha, but it must only be consumed around the holidays when it's cold outside. All other times a caramel light frappacino will suffice.

My 8 Goobers...you are tagged!
1. Dallas
2. Jamie
3. Megan
4. Jenifer
5. Lindsay
6. Marisa
7. Jules
8. Kara

3 comments:

Donita said...

Good to get to know ya! Thanks for playing : )

Dallas said...

Haha!!!Guess I should do this now, huh?

Jules said...

I can't do this on my blog..it's all about Emma. People would be bored! :)