Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Yodel-Aye-Eee-Ooo!

I absolutely LOVED Swizterland. It was breathtaking and the towns were lovely. Yes, we purchased a REAL wooden Cuckoo clock and enough Swiss Army Knives to...well...arm the Swiss Army. :)

First off was the town of Lugano for lunch.


We stopped at a rest stop on a mountain pass in the Alps and I got some purty shots.




Then it was on to Lucern. A great town with a good mix of modern and historic. I was partial to the historic part...it was beautiful.







The moment I decided the Swiss were alright. :)


You can add yodeling to Keith's many talents...I'm so proud.

2 comments:

Dallas said...

I never knew Keith was a singer. They must have wanted a closer look at the golf tan.;-)

Donita said...

My husband and I are in love w/ Switzerland. We've been to Interlaken and the Lauterbrunnen valley and Jungfrau region. Your pictures of Lucern are gorgeous. The bridge ones are stunning! (Oh, we, too, have a cuckoo clock. It's currently hanging in our living room.)