Monday, August 27, 2007

Honest Opinions?

Likey or no likey the new layout? It matches my new photography logo. I feel so professional. Now I just need a website, some clients, some new equipment and I'll be set!

Hmm...just realized I need a new blog button now...but it's late. Nighty night!

7 comments:

Dallas said...

Me likey!! Wanna do mine now? Hehe...

Megan said...

LOVE it!! Seriously, you can do mine as well! I am so not creative in that dept...mine stinks!

Jenifer said...

I love it.

Donita said...

Looks great. I wish I could be so creative!

Lindsay H said...

I LOVE IT!! I love the blue/brown combo. :)

Marisa said...

Likey!! Now that you did dallas'..how about helping another sister out? mine is stock and I'll go with megan on this one...mine sucks bigtime!

Jules said...

LOVE IT! How did you do it on your own? I thought i had just choose one?? :)