Oh my goodness~ emma has that backpack. Isn't it the cutest? I might have Em be Dora for halloween. I know for sure that her bday theme will be Dora. I need to get pics of her wearing the BP on my blog. good idea! :)
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
7 comments:
HAHA!!! That's great! Where did you get Backpack?? We must have it.
too cute! I guess you know what she will be for Halloween. :)
smoosh is adorable as usual!!
Oh my goodness~ emma has that backpack. Isn't it the cutest? I might have Em be Dora for halloween. I know for sure that her bday theme will be Dora. I need to get pics of her wearing the BP on my blog. good idea! :)
dyddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddikuj cxzxckv,mjhu
Priss says hello!
So cute!
Lol that is so cute!!
Post a Comment