Yay Ryan! Woo hoo! Good job. I was hoping it was a UFO in the background, not a boring flashlight! LOL...*not judging the disaster because I would then have to own my own...hehe
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
4 comments:
Yay Ryan! Woo hoo! Good job. I was hoping it was a UFO in the background, not a boring flashlight! LOL...*not judging the disaster because I would then have to own my own...hehe
YAY...What a big boy!!
yay!!! what a big boy! btw, my house *never* looks like that...you know me--my laundry is ALWAYS put away, and my floors spotless. =)
thumbs up, Ryan!!!
Post a Comment