Katie, loves her dog. Jadon loves his too. He does not dress her up, but she has to follow him everywhere. If not, he gives her a lecture...LOL! I love their eyes and love the new header pic. They look so much alike in the face.
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
3 comments:
those crack me up. um, i'm on the phone right now with the spca in the woodlands...they said they'll be right out to your place.
Katie, loves her dog. Jadon loves his too. He does not dress her up, but she has to follow him everywhere. If not, he gives her a lecture...LOL! I love their eyes and love the new header pic. They look so much alike in the face.
Ha! I actually sent them (wedding) to you!! They said you were not doing weddings right now. :) It's definitely something that will work up a sweat.
Post a Comment