I just love it when they can finally be turned around. It made Bry a much better car rider. I love the disclaimer. Did you see the paper posted at the pediatrician? It said something about kids being 30 lbs before turning them:) I guess Andon should still be rear facing. LOL
i always feel so bad for them in the summer when they are facing the back and the car is so hot... i just wish that i had a vent that blew from back to front! i also love when you can see that face in the mirror... so precious!
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
4 comments:
Such a cutie! LOL at the disclaimer - the first thing I thought was "Uh oh - controversy brewing!"
Haha!! Love it!
I just love it when they can finally be turned around. It made Bry a much better car rider. I love the disclaimer. Did you see the paper posted at the pediatrician? It said something about kids being 30 lbs before turning them:) I guess Andon should still be rear facing. LOL
also loved your disclaimer!
i always feel so bad for them in the summer when they are facing the back and the car is so hot... i just wish that i had a vent that blew from back to front! i also love when you can see that face in the mirror... so precious!
Post a Comment