Monday, September 7, 2009

Sunday Funday!

We woke up Sunday in our typical lazy fashion...watched cartoons, played in a laundry basket in our jammies...


Played a little outside...


I wonder why her babies have no hair? She can't help herself...


And then....we decided to go to Kemah Boardwalk! We ate at Joe's Crabshack where Katie tried crab legs for the first time and she love them! (excuse the awful pic..)


Off to find the rides but made a quick stop to pick of this gem of a hat...lol!


First up...the ferris wheel!


She just barely made the 42" height requirement to ride a big ride with Daddy. She looks soooooo small in there. I was a bit freaked out!



Then off to do some kiddy rides. This one was called the Bouncer. She was excited to go on one by herself. But looked absolutely horrified as it bounced up and down! Her face was priceless!




I know I shouldn't have posted that girl next to her's face...but I just love how Katie is horrified and she's so calm!

Not her best angle but she ran off yelling..."I did it!!" lol!


Mommy and Ryan in line for the Balloon Wheel...he loved it!



Because Mommy forgot the sunscreen on the counter when we left I was very worried about how much time we spent in the sun. And you'd think SOMEWHERE on a popular boardwalk with lots of shops there would be sunscreen to purchase. But no there was not. Grrrr! Oh well, we still had a great time and will definitely go back I'm sure....when it's about 20 degrees cooler. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that she rode those rides. Such a big girl. Her face is priceless. Glad you caught that moment.