Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Relief...

I don't think I can begin to describe a TX summer. I think it's just one of those things you would have to experience. But, this summer has been particulary nasty. Imagine sweating through your clothes within 20 minutes of being outside in feels like temps of 108. It's sticky, hot and gross. Well the last couple of days we've had a bit of relief and we've actually been able to play outside! It was so nice!

I let the kids play with one of Ryan's bday presents early...it was going to set up for his party anyway and so far it's a hit. He really does love it despite his worried look here. If I were him I'd be a bit worried with Katie in charge of the pushing too!




Katie's turn! Of course making sure her baby is holding on tight. Safety first!



I also got this tent and tunnel pretty cheap at Little Lambs. They had fun sitting in there and knocking it over :P




Ryan trying to figure out how to get down :)


Katie throwing a fit...dramatic?


Mommy: "Katie can I take a beautiful picture of my beautiful girl?"
Katie: "No"
Mommy: "Please?"
Katie: "No"
Mommy: "I'll get you a popsicle"




Katie: "I'd like a red one please"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics and conversation at the end there.

Suzi said...

I love "making deals" with my kiddos too. How do you like the little roller coaster thingy? I saw it, debated it, decided against it. Ian has been on one before, I was a little concerned with Evan's size. What do you think?

Team Leslie said...

Love it!
And I love Katie's 1st-day-of-school dress! That fabric is great! Where is it from?

seegerfamily said...

Where did you get that toy they were playing on?! So cool! I love looking at your pictures!!