Monday, September 14, 2009

Let's Go Bananas!

Saturday we had Ryan's birthday party and we had so much fun! I had no idea I could fit so many people in my house and thank goodness the rain held off and the big kids (and some babies too) could enjoy some outdoor fun. They aren't stunning pictures as I was running around like crazy!

The birthday boy!


Here's some family pictures while waiting for our guests...somehow they are mostly of Katie...







FOOD! I loved how the cupcakes turned out. Banana cake and chocolate frosting for this monkey party!


Babies, babies, everywhere!!! Among the guests were Ryan's pals the quintuplets!



We had a monkey mask craft...



And a bounce house which Ryan LOVES! He was bouncing in there with the big kids but we also had some baby bounce time. The roller coaster was also a hit...




Cake time! Although it took Ryan a little while to warm up to the idea...



Here we go!




After our guests left he opened his gifts...Ryan is one lucky little boy! The whole night was spent crawling from toy to toy. I thought for sure he'd pass out from all the excitement of the day but he just kept going!





Playing before bed...he loves his Little Einsteins ride on...definitely a favorite so far :)


Here is some video of the craziness! Plus look at those happy bouncing babies :D

I am so touched by all the people who were able to come celebrate my baby boy turning 1. We love him very much and I'm so happy that he has so many wonderful people who care about him as well. Thank you everyone!!!

I'm holding on to my last few days of having a baby. On Wednesday he officially becomes a toddler and I'm not quite ready...

5 comments:

Suzi said...

Wheew! Now that's a lot of babies! LOL. We had a great time!

Jennifer said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Shana said...

Looks like a fun party! Happy Birthday Ryan!!

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of babies. I love friends and I love first birthday parties. Great theme. I think those bounce houses are the best investment. We love ours.

Lindsay H said...

Great pictures!!! We had so much fun at the party. K and J didn't want to leave!!