
In the terrible morning light on my front porch :P She was so proud! Mommy and Daddy are too!


Her backpack spot...I've told them she goes by Katie but for some reason it continues to be Katelyn. I foresee many school years of this. :)

Ready to play...she loves the kitchen area.

7 comments:
Who let her get so OLD!!!?? I can't believe she is in Preschool already!
YAY!! Good job, Katie! We are proud of you, too. :)
Wow how does time fly? She is so beautiful! Enjoy your last few weeks alone while she is in school!
What a big girl! The question is...what did mommy do with all her free time??
Yea! What a special & fun day. Looks like she did great!
Have fun at preschool Katie! It's a blast! Teacher's do fun messy things that mommies don't want to clean up :p
Aww such a beautiful BIG girl!!! We're proud of you Katie!!!
Post a Comment