Sunday, September 7, 2008

Around Our House

Just some snaps from around the house :)

Katie's class is going to do a collage of yellow things at the end of the month and asked that the kids cut out pictures and bring them in to share. Katie has never used scissors other than playdough scissors so this was quite a challenge. She was very serious about it...

Hmmm...


Like this?


How do these things work?


Ah ha!


Some of you may remember the 1 year video I made for Katie of her first year. Yeah it was 45 minutes long and quite the undertaking. I love it though and apparently so does Katie. I think with all the talk of baby Ryan she is really enjoying seeing herself as a baby. At first I was like "awww"...and got the tears when we watched it together. But, 259 times later....uggh!!!! We watch at least once a day...more like twice. She never gets tired of it!


Katie is really into Dinosaurs right now. I'm a sucker for buying things for her when she shows a real interest. Especially something with some sort of educational value. So of course cruising Walmart yesterday we stopped to see what kind of Dinosaur things they had. Katie brought home these two friends and loves them! Also while we were walking around all of a sudden I hear her say "Maiasaura!!!" Low and behold on a rack was a book about baby Dinosaurs and a Mommy Maiasaura was on the front with her babies. Smart girl. :P So, we also got 4 books on sale about Dinosaurs. :)

No comments: