I was able to get some pictures to Keith's laptop although I just realized I didn't watermark them....oops! I just wanted to share some pictures of my little man! These were from the hospital. :)
He is so sweet! I can't believe I don't get to see him until Christmas! Here's hoping your "real" internet and electricity will be back soon so we can see more!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ryan is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the pics! I am so excited for you and I hope you finally have power back. I have been thinking about ya'll. Anyway, have sooo much fun with little Ryan ... I can't wait to meet him!! p.s. Keep this pics coming!
So cute Shannon!! I can't wait to meet him when you come back to Cali! Heck I can't wait to take pictures of him the next time to come back to Cali. Hey that reminds me...I need to get your those maternity pics. Eeeek I'm a slacker!!
Shannon, Congratulations on Ryan's arrival! He is the most beautiful newborn I have seen....so alert, LOVE his dark hair! What a wonderful blessing for your family! Looking forward to seeing you in the new year! Michelle Bynum & family
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
13 comments:
So adorable Shannon, Keith & Katie! :) Thanks for sharing your little man. I can hardly wait to see more of the cuties. :) Ronda
He is so sweet! I can't believe I don't get to see him until Christmas! Here's hoping your "real" internet and electricity will be back soon so we can see more!!
AWW!!! I love him! He is SOOO cute!!! And Katie looks like she's a pro already. Congratulations again!! We cannot wait to meet little Ryan!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ryan is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the pics! I am so excited for you and I hope you finally have power back. I have been thinking about ya'll. Anyway, have sooo much fun with little Ryan ... I can't wait to meet him!!
p.s. Keep this pics coming!
So cute Shannon!! I can't wait to meet him when you come back to Cali! Heck I can't wait to take pictures of him the next time to come back to Cali. Hey that reminds me...I need to get your those maternity pics. Eeeek I'm a slacker!!
So cute! I'm so glad you got pictures posted. I can't wait to meet him.
OMG! He is adorable! He looks just like Katie in the face!!! I wonder if he will end up with red hair too..
How precious! I could kiss him :)
Congrats!! Look at that hair! He's adorable!
He's beautiful! Look at all that hair!! Hope you guys are doing well!
I heard you guys may have power. i HOPE THAT IS TRUE!!!
We DO have power, Gott sei dank!
Shannon, Congratulations on Ryan's arrival! He is the most beautiful newborn I have seen....so alert, LOVE his dark hair! What a wonderful blessing for your family! Looking forward to seeing you in the new year! Michelle Bynum & family
Post a Comment