
Most know we are getting ready hunker down and ride out hurricane Ike. Let's just pray it's quick and without major drama. We are expecting power outages and are prepared. Let's also hope I don't go into labor!!! Aye yi yi! Grandma and Grandpa T. are on their way early to beat the storm here so there would be no risk in missing Ryan's arrival on Tuesday!
I just wanted to share a couple snaps from tonight. Katie has the privelige of being the first kid in her class to take home their mascot Tommy the Turtle!!!!! Don't worry...he's not real. :P You would not believe how excited she was about this! We are supposed to journal each day about what Tommy the Turtle did with our family. He's going to have quite an interesting weekend! :P


4 comments:
i thought about you this morning when I saw the weather. Be safe and try not to worry.
How Cute!
Here's hoping that Ike fizzles out before he gets there :)
Love you Sha Sha! Hope you're staying safe. Keep me posted on things.
This morning Juliana prayed that Katie and her family will be safe :).
Post a Comment