Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sugar High

What is with these kids' memories? Yesterday I told Katie that she could have a sucker tomorrow. First thing this morning all I heard was "sucka, sucka." So I said if you take a good nap we can have it after nap. Well...the nap didn't go so great...she finally fell asleep at 3:00 after going in her crib at 1:15....but what was the first word out of her mouth? "Sucka!!!!!" So out we went, at first fully clothed, but I soon realized that was a bad idea. She loved her "sucka" though, that's for sure!

3 comments:

Megan said...

lol...that last one made me laugh. I get looks from Jerah like that all the time! But usually with nothing in his mouth.

Marisa said...

HAHAHAAAAA!

Elena said...

At our house, we get "pop mommy pop" as in lollipop. Silly kids!

I love Katie as Strawberry Shortcake! So cute!