Thursday, November 8, 2007

I've been busy!

I wanted to share some of my recent sessions. I'm really proud of them but still get nervous putting them out there! My little photography business sort of exploded over night...due to wonderful referrals from some great people. I know that the craziness will most likely subside after the holidays but I've learned a TON in the past few weeks and I'm getting ever so closer to doing this "for real." A big THANK YOU to all my clients. You are the best!

Mr. C's 2nd birthday party...


Little Miss A's newborn pictures (my first!!!)...


The E family...


Mr. B and Momma...


The V Family...


The B Family...


Little Miss A and Mr. J...


Mr. C's toothless grin session...


I had a few other events in there but it's too hard to do releases for an events like that so I can't post their pictures. I also have one other session (sorry B family!) but I need a release to post their pictures.

Thanks for looking! Sorry Grandmas...no Katie pictures in this post. hehe!

6 comments:

Dallas said...

I'm very proud of you Sha Sha! I always knew you were talented. :-D We love Auntie Sha Sha.

aggiemommy said...

I love your photos. :) Thanks for sharing. I am so happy this is taking off for you. :) I am now even MORE EXCITED (if that is possible) about our photos. :)

Megan said...

Yeah Shannon!! That is great! I wish I was pulling in more business. Off to go market myself. ;)

Great job!

Elena said...

Awesome! I'm in awe, as usual. :) Keep up the great work!

Marisa said...

fabulous job shannon!!!!

Team Leslie said...

We can't wait to use you again soon...if you're not too busy for us:) Congrats on your growing business - well deserved. Love, baby A's mom.