Thursday, November 15, 2007

Catching up!

Yesterday we went and met our friends Megan, Jerah and Job at the Davis Arboretum and it rocked! The kids had a blast!





After that we drove up to see my friend Jen and her son Ayden and husband Ken. They wanted to grab a family portrait. Katie decided she wanted to be in their family too. :D


Today we went to Old Aunt Judy's house to see her "neighs" or horses. Katie loved feeding them carrots and apples and they loved her!




And some horsie pictures. :) This is Damon. Sorry Molly...you wouldn't get close to me!


After that we went over to my good friend Shanti's new house! Another high school friend, Sara and her kiddos came too! All the Argonaut siblings had lots of fun playing together and stupid me didn't take any pictures! Well, I took some of cute Olivia. :)


I can't believe I forgot to get one of all of them!!!! Grrr!

3 comments:

Dallas said...

Whew...I'm tired now!

Megan said...

Those are great! You even got a great one of the elusive Jerah!!

Marisa said...

Awesome!!! Katie looks like she is having such a great time!! Is mommy having a good time?