Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Farkles Feast!

Happy belated Thanksgiving! We headed up to my parents Tahoe house on Wednesday for Thanksgiving and had fun! Can you believe there is no snow up there yet? Crazy! It was nice and chilly though. We had a great time with family and ate way too much as usual.






The ladies modeling Aunt Cheryl's super cute scarves! hehe!


Mom and Brandon hard at work. Look at the concentration...this Thanksgiving meal is serious business!


Ta-da! Ain't it purty!


It's no secret in our family that I (and my cousin Anna) love olives and they are never to be placed near me at the table. There is also a specific way they must be eaten and that is to place them on top of your fingers. I felt it necessary that my child learn early the proper way to eat an olive. I'm so proud! :D


Gettin' our grub on!


Katie loved the cold weather...she wanted to go outside way more than we did!

4 comments:

The Hawkins Family said...

We sure did miss you guys!! And I must say that I have never been more proud than to see little Katie eating olives off her fingers, as all fabulous girls do! lol!

Dallas said...

I love olives too! Hailey hates them. :-( She does have her Mommy's love of pickles, though.
Looks like a great Turkey Day. Those scarves are adorable! You gonna bring one home for me? ;-p

happymcfamily said...

I love the hat and scarf!

Jenifer said...

Hey that is exactly how I taught Andon to eat olives!!!