Friday, November 30, 2007

Say What?

I think toddler speak is so hilarious, so I wanted to give a sampling of what my favorite Katie'isms are at age 2.

chips n' dips - what she screams when she realizes we are going out to eat.
dora asupper - Dora the Explorer
poodle - her name for Cali
one more first - usually when she has to stop doing something she doesn't want to stop doing like reading books before bed, or watching cartoons.
missy mouse - Mickey Mouse
ninestens - Little Einsteins
1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10 - For some reason we miss 7
Cheese! - What she says anytime you ask her what she wants to eat.
take pitcher - but then she never looks at the camera
walk-a-bit - Usually in a pathetic whiney voice when she wants to walk.
Happy Birday - Happy Birthday
la-loo - I love you
change diaper - She's so sweet to tell us when she needs her diaper changed ;-)
And the ultimate todder saying

I DO IT!

Some pics that were contenders for 2 year portraits :)




I totally forgot to post these last night. I actually have a family picture!!! The last one we had was when Katie was 6 months old. Photography by Grandma by the way :)


Some more...


Thank you so much everyone who wished Katie a Happy Birthday!!!! Stay tuned for party pics from tomorrow! :D

5 comments:

Lynnette Mullins said...

Ok so you and I saw Dr. Parkerson the same day since she was wearing the exact same thing when I was there with Christopher. I love your blog. Your photos are amazing, you inspire me, so you may want to get caller ID since I have lots of how to questions... See you tomorrow - Lynnette

Jamie said...

OMG I can so relate to the "I DO IT!" because Brynn says that EXACT same thing! Drives me NUTS!!! Katie is adorable!!!

Laurie said...

Love, Love, Love the pictures! Happy Belated Birthday Katie!!!

happymcfamily said...

Great family pic! I always thought Katie looked like mommy, but now that I've seen a good pic of daddy, I may have to change my vote :)

Megan said...

I love that last tutu pic!!