Sunday, July 15, 2007

These are the days...

I will probably be Internet free for the next week while we are in Washington so I figured I'd better leave you guys with a little something. :) It may take you all week to get through all the pictures....hehe!

Friday Katie and I headed to the Great Grandma's and Great Grandpa's houses. At Great Grandma A's she got to play with my cousin's daughter Emma....so Katie's second cousin. They are 3 days apart. :)




Grandma A's garden is gorgeous and couldn't resist a few flower shots. You may see one that was inspired by the fabulous Megan. Yes...I'm a copycat!:)



Then it was off to Grandpa and Grandma T's where Katie met a new best friend Abby, the new Shar pei puppy. She was so flipping adorable!




And some of Katie playing in the sprinkler in her clothes and some from today just playing outside. :)


4 comments:

Marisa said...

Smoosh is cute as always...but I love that puppy!!! Those flower pics are gorgeous!

Dallas said...

That puppy is adorable!! Smoosh is a cutie too. Hehe :-)

Jamie said...

OMG that is the cutest puppy I've ever seen! Adorable!!! Lots of great pics!

Megan said...

awwww...the best form of flattery ;)