Nothing like a little "Daddy Horse" to make you feel better. When her Daddy lays on the floor Katie goes over to him and pulls him over so she can get on his back. It is soooooo funny!
And if a Daddy on a princess mobile doesn't make you laugh....nothing will. :)
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
4 comments:
LOL brynn has that same ride on...i hate that thing! She uses it as a step stool to climb on everything! That pic was too funny!!
Very cute! Love Daddy and Smoosh time. Keith, your legs are lookin a little pale there!
I think keith needs to move up to a trike!!!
That is hilarious!!
Post a Comment