Birch Bay, WA
This is a bay which is typically filled with water and boats but when the tide goes out it's a huge mud puddle! Katie had a blast running through the pools of water and splashing around. Keith has fond memories of this place as a kid.





Lake Samish, WA
This is Keith's Great Aunt's Summer home and you can't pick a more perfect location. It's peaceful and beautiful and we had a great time. This is another place that Keith spent a lot of time as a kid. I have TONS more photos from here, but haven't sorted through them all so this is all you get. :)



4 comments:
YAY! I have Shannn pictures to look at again. Glad ya'll had a good time.
Yay! Glad you're back. We missed you tons - the board was not the same and I'm not just saying that.
Yippee!!! you're back!!! those photos are B- E -A- utiful!!!
Welcome back!! Those pics are amazing!
The sunsets are unbelievable!
Post a Comment