Monday, July 9, 2007

I'm Back!

I was having serious blogging withdrawals. I know you all have been just sitting by your computers anxiously awaiting my return. Haha! Either that or the few of you who did follow this thing gave up on me! Ok...brace yourself....this one's gonna be a whopper!

Tuesday we flew into Sacramento and the flight went great! God bless Dora the Explorer and portable DVD players!!!! Why does Katie refuse to sleep on the plane...but the minute she hits the carseat in Grandpa's truck she's out like a light.


That night was our local fireworks show. I used to go to this thing as a kid so it was a trip to be back there with my own! Katie ran us ragged as we waited and the minute they started she fell asleep! Who falls asleep during fireworks!


Some pre-fireworks and fireworks shots....I really needed a tripod and it didn't help that I had a sleeping child in one arm!



Wednesday it was off to South Lake Tahoe!!! Katie was very happy about that. She was not happy about me taking her sippy cup way while she was falling asleep...hence the pouty sleepy face!


That night South Lake had their fireworks show. Again Katie ran us ragged but she actually stayed awake and really enjoyed them. No firework pictures from here unfortunately. we were too far way. Got some great sunset pictures though. :)


We did lots of hiking with Grandma and Grandpa. Katie loved the pine cones and would put them in her stroller like babies.



Katie's new favorite game is Fooseball! She learned a new word...."GOOOOAAAAALLLL!!" Thanks Uncle Brandon! Everyone was tired of playing "ball" by the end of the trip except for Katie of course.


During the weekend Keith and lots of family came and it was great to see everyone. Grandpa rented a boat and we got to cruise Lake Tahoe in style! The boys were brave and took a swim. :)



I have TONS of scenic shots that I was really pleased with. If you'd like to see all the pictures CLICK HERE

4 comments:

Dallas said...

Oohhh...look, Keith is bringing sexy back!! Hahahah!!!

The pictures are wonderful, but I already told ya that! Hope you're gonna be posting more. I'm having Sha Sha blog withdralws.

J said...

Shannon, I love them... you guys look like you're having so much fun!!

Megan said...

Woohoo!! Love the Keith pictures too, lol. Can't wait to hear from you!

Marisa said...

The pics are gorgeous!! Looks like you had an awesome time!!! Keith is pretty sexy but I think Manny looks just a little hotter in a swimsuit ; )...do cutoffs qualify as a swimsuit?