Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Girls Best Friend

No not diamonds...that's mommy's best friend! :) Snapped a few while we walked to get the mail. Ok...easier in theory with Katie and the dog in the street. We live in a relatively quiet neighborhood so there weren't any cars but I was to nervous to take many pictures.

7 comments:

Jenifer said...

I just love that shirt. Katie has the cutest clothes.

Dallas said...

Awww....Katie and Cali! How sweet!

Dallas said...

Of course....You know who to talk to when you want something shiney. ;-) (It's not Keith...)

Keith The Magnificent said...

Dallas, I don't buy shiny stuff anymore. I buy camera equipment. She hardly ever wears anything shiny anymore anyway! :P

Dallas said...

Haha! Very true Keith!!

Megan said...

Jerah likes to walk Margaret too. Very cute!

Jamie said...

LOL That first picture of her walking the dog cracked me up with her expression! So cute!