I had another photo shoot today with these spunky sisters. I've been so lucky to get such adorable subjects. This is my favorite of them together from today. :)
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
6 comments:
I LOVE the first one! Nice job! Show me more :)
You are SOOOO good!!
Pretty, Pretty, Pretty!
Great pics!!!
Those are great, Shannon! You have come so far in such a short time! Amazing!
That first one is adorable. It definetly needs to be blown up and hung in the living room.
Post a Comment