Thursday, June 14, 2007

Elmo is so last year...

I'm sure it's only temporary but Sesame Street is so last year. Dora the Explorer is Katie's new obsession at the moment. She can spot Dora on shoes, beach towels, shirts and run giggling toward them pointing. I never new how many things have Dora on them!

Anyway, here's Katie introducing her new fav pals, Dora (the Explorer)...


And Boots....which, according to Katie, is pronounced "boose"...

4 comments:

Jules said...

S,
Emma is also obsessed with Dora...spotting her everywhere! :) Isn't it adorable? I dont mind that you checked out my blog. I just didn't want to be embarassed at my low caliber photos. :) I love checking yours out too. wish you lived closer to do a photo shoot for us. :(
I am really loving this Blog thing. and so does my Family out of state.
take care
J

Dallas said...

Where on earth did you get the awesome idea to photograph Katie touching Dora on the TV? HEHE.... :-) Love the way they turned out!

Jamie said...

lol...Brynn out of the blue says "Backpack, backpack" sometimes! We are also fans of The Backyardigans and The Wonder Pets...all three shows of which run over and over again I swear!

Dallas said...

Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer! I think I'm sick of Dora!!!