Thursday, June 7, 2007

Pretties

The mailman brought us some pretties today.

Here's Katie modeling tutus from the wonderful Dallas. She is the tutu guru and makes BEAUTIFUL custom tutus. If you'd like to purchase one of these gorgeous creations, let me know I'll get you in touch with her! She's the bestest!!!




We also received our very cute new set of bows from Jamie at www.bows2cute.com. She's wearing the red mini bow in the pictures above and here are some pictures of the others. So cute!! Thanks Jamie!

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Hehe...I'm glad the tutus made it to Tx!! Could Katie be ANY cuter in it?? The bows are fabulous as well! We all love Jamie!

Jamie said...

Well, we would all love Dallas too if Brynn would wear her tutu...I think I need to adopt a child that will wear them because they are too cute!! Katie is such a great little model!!