We started going to the pool this week with playgroup and it has been F-U-N! We've already been twice this week with our best buds. I think my child may be part fish...she has taken to the water so well and actually "swims" around by walking on her hands. She'll even put the lower half of her face in and try to blow bubbles, although I think she just drinks the water...hehe! Anyway, lots and lots of pictures...and I missed catching some of the boys in the water. I'm SURE there will be plenty of opportunities!
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
2 comments:
Can we come to TX and play in your pool? It looks like SOOO much fun!
Jerah swims the same way!!
Post a Comment