Mommy got spoiled last weekend when Daddy took her to a camera store in downtown Houston. She got an actual honest to God backdrop stand, as opposed to clamping fabric to the mantle. She also got lots of seamless paper. :D Katie of course isn't the most willing of subjects so I only got to test two colors but I'm pretty happy!

and for anyone who would like to see behind the scenes...

Jack's making sure the situation is under control.
5 comments:
Love it! I want one! I still have the cloth that I have to drape over a chair or something because I don't have anything to hold it up :)
Yay for Sha Sha's new toys!! Can't wait to see the other colors. Just remember, when you are a high and mighty photog...I knew ya back when! :-)
Shannon, they look great!
thanks for posting your behind the scenes! gives me some ideas! :)
Your pictures are SO sweet and cute! You have such a wonderful subject, she's so beautiful! I am so jealous of your new toys! I want them! hehe. Can't wait to see more pics, you chose very pretty colors! :)
Thanks for the comment! :)
Post a Comment