Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Intruducing.....The Tantrum

It's starts as a simple request to be pushed in the baby doll stroller that is 3 times too small for our sweet little smoosh. Not to mention that she has already been pushed around 4 times already. The tantrum ensues...



The fake cry portion of the show...


Let me translate this part since she can't bare to look at me..."WAAAAAAAAH!"


And this is what I call "After the Tantrum"...When she realizes what a complete turd she was and that she actually doesn't think I'm the most horrible Mommy on the planet...

4 comments:

Dallas said...

You're such a goofball. I still love my Smoosh, tantrums and all. :-) She can come live with Auntie Dallas and play with Hailey and Kristen.

Jamie said...

lol I so know how those work too! Brynn's usually happen right after her nap-I guess at least I've had peace and quiet time to prepare for it:) Those last few are just adorable!

Marisa said...

Ha Ha..that could be Meghan!! she even has the same outfit....love the pics!

April said...

Ah, yes, the tantrum. My 12 month old is growing quite fond of them.