Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Come and play...

My camera and I are on a break...let's just say some things were said. Haha...no, not really, but I am feeling a little uninspired at the moment. So you get this crap...

Ok...so when people see me with Katie they always say she looks just like me. I do not see it...at all. I don't necessarily see all Keith, but I see a lot more of Keith than me. Anyway, all you lurkers show yourself and participate in this very important scientific debate. :) Who do you think Katie looks most like? Oh and please forgive the horrid picture of me...I really had to dig in the archives to find an ok picture of me where I wasn't enormous from being pregnant, in labor, had just given birth or was from forever ago.

Ok...her browline is SOOOO Keith right?



And on a random note...as if this post wasn't random enough, some pretty cloud pictures I took a couple weeks ago....oooooh....ahhhhh!

7 comments:

J said...

Keith may be able to claim the browline (or Bev, really) but the eyes/lips are all you!

Dallas said...

Umm...Why do I see Mark in Katie? Do you wanna explain something to me?!? Hehe...OK...I see a little of both of you in her. Her eyebrows are all Daddy's!

Jamie said...

Definitely the brows are daddy...and I think her face outline is as well-if that makes sense :) Did you look anything like her when you were her age? Brynn and I are identical almost it's scary:)

Megan said...

Hmmmmmmm...I think she looks more like the mailman ;)

Laurie said...

I think she definitely has a little of both of you in her, but where does she get that red hair???

Janice said...

Ok, before seeing this I thought maybe she looked a lot like you (just from seeing your picture in your profile), but now that you put your husband's picture next to Katies, I would say she looks more like him! But I think she got all the good parts of both of you! :-)

Shannon K. said...

Thanks for the input everybody! I think the concensus except for Megan who thinks she looks like the mailman (hehe), is that she's a good combo of us both? I guess that isn't so bad. :)