Friday, April 1, 2011

Girl Power!

So almost every other day Katie asks when she can have a sleepover. I kept quickly changing the subject because I think she's a bit too young and honestly the whole thing sounds exhausting! She kept asking though so finally I came up with an idea which I hoped would be the next best thing. A Pajama Movie Party where it was all girls and they watched the movie Tangled! She about passed out from excitement...marking each day on the calendar until today...THE DAY! They all had a blast...and I think if there was a giggle scale it would be off the charts!

The girls played outside while they waited for everyone to show up and then enjoyed their pizza and fruit!


Movie time! After it was over it turned into an impromptu dance party. And a big dog pile! I think the smiles on their faces say it all!


Ryan was there too and some beautiful girl mommies (in our jammies too of course!)!

No comments: