We had the family together on Sunday and I really wanted to take Brooke for her first Bluebonnet pictures!!! Luckily her Mommy and Daddy let me. :D My kids are way less fun in the bluebonnets these days...one word TURDS!!! Uggh! I'll probably try again with them later. :S Also Rob Fleming park's bluebonnet hill has become quite a bit more popular than the first year I went many years ago and it's hard to take a decent picture with 4 million people in the background. But I think I managed!
I am a mommy to Katie and Ryan, and a wife to Keith. My passions are doing whatever makes my babies happy and photography. I've really only been into photography since November '06 but I'm in love. I'm in love with capturing little expressions in my kids' face and interaction with friends and family. I try to capture everything, from everyday moments to portraits. I don't want to miss or forget a thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment