Well I did it...I registered my baby for Kindergarten. And not just any Kindergarten...the Kindergarten at the school I taught at when I first moved to Texas!!! It was so strange to walk through those doors as a parent to a student! Although I'm a bit sad about that this big new stage is already here, I'm SOOOOO grateful to walk through those doors and see familiar smiling faces and to feel so at home there. She's going to have a BLAST there and I can't wait to be a part of it.
I didn't take Katie with me to register because she was still getting over the flu but they gave the kids a yellow ticket to turn in at the front office for a welcome gift. So, I took Katie back the next day to turn it in. It was a cute hat that says "I'm a Titan!" on it. She of course chose purple. I also took Katie back to meet my friend/past co-worker/current Assistant Principal Sunnye. She's the best and even had hamsters in her office. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment